The Last of the Mohicans : a Scribner illustrated story book / Abridgement by Timothy Meis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Umatilla County Public Libraries.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Pendleton Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:An adaptation of the story about the exploits of a young white man and his Mohican Indian friends during the French and Indian War.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0689840683
- Physical Description: 51 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2002.
- Copyright: text ©2002 ; ills. ©1919
An adaptation of the story about the exploits of a young white man and his Mohican Indian friends during the French and Indian War.
|Original Version Note:||
Originally published with author's complete text: New York : Scribner, 1919.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mohegan Indians > Juvenile fiction.
United States > History > French and Indian War, 1754-1763 > Juvenile fiction.
Indians of North America > Fiction